Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Splicer of the world - WATCH OUT!


Here I come! I will first splice my house with surround sound and then I shall rule the world with my top notch splicing techniques! I can bound from telephone pole to telephone pole with a single leap, give you free cable, and do it all without killing myself. RIGHT!
Here is a pic of me training. I will have more pics from my next training where we climb long extension ladders dangling only from the cable wire between poles.
It was a lot of fun, though. Blisters on my fingers after one day of splicing. And I couldn't have picked a better spot for training, San Diego. It was gorgeous and warm.
My mom flew over to spend some bonding time with me so we toured the USS Midway which was the Naval carrier that my dad was stationed on. Very cool! I miss him.

No comments: