Friday, August 22, 2008

Long time - no Write

Wow, almost an entire month without putting anything up. The biggest problem is that I can't do this from work anymore. I would blog or at least start blogging during my lunch - now I just have to check out People.com for all of the celebrity news.
We went to Iowa for 10 days and stayed at Okaboji. We got to see Grandma White,
Uncle Kyle and Aunt Jacki (they are pregnant and due the end of January), Uncle Charles (Rachel only calls him Charles), and Uncle Tommy from my side of the family.
Pete's brother Dave and his family came over from Michigan for 5 days which was awesome. Arianna will be in 2nd grade, Bronson in 3rd grade, and Adelene in pre-school. We haven't see them in 3 years.
My sister-in-law Shelley is a psychologist so I partook in some free therapy before she left!
I also got to see my friends' Paige and Diane. I'm hoping next year to maybe stay longer - work from Iowa so the kids can hang out longer (and I can see more of my friends!).
It was a great vacation. There was skiing (trying to ski - after 4 times of getting my nasal cavity cleaned out, I stopped), fishing, swimming, boating, and lots of playing the Wii.
We posted the pictures on the family website so you can check them out there.
More to come!

No comments: