Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Mexico


All I can think about is going on vacation in November. Only 75 more days! Not that I'm counting or anything. We are going to Puerta Vallarta with the kids and Becky (our nanny) from the 9th through the 22nd.
In between then, Charles (I put his latest softball picture from Iowa here) is coming out over Halloween to visit. Pete's parents are going to try to come out in October too. Nicholas starts school - he is very excited to just get away from his sister - that's all he wants right now. My mom might come out. Pete is going to Hungary, Romania, and Ireland the end of September (I am so jealous that I don't have more vacation to go with him!). Before you know it, November will be here.
I think Pete and I are also going to make a trip in February down to Cabo the same week that my friend Kim and her husband go every year.
We are also heading back to Colorado this summer to see friends and family.

No comments: